Thursday, November 19, 2015

Fundraising Idea's for your Mission Trip

I will be going to Haiti with my church in June 2016. One of the first concerns many people have when led to go on a short term or long term mission trip is cost. I know that if I am meant to go on this trip, God will provide the way. I absolutely have faith in this, but we are not meant to just sit back and do nothing. So here are some fundraising ideas I have come up with.

1. Chocolate Bars 

2. Papa Johns Pizza Cards
Contact your local Papa Johns. Ours offers us 2$ cards that we sell for 5$ making a profit of 3$.

3. Chili's Give Back Night
10% of proceeds that night

4. Buttermilk Sky
They pick a new charity each month and select a pie. Through out the month a percentage of the pie sales go to that charity/organization.

5. Chickfila

6. Golf Tournament

7. Bake Sale

8. Rummage Sale
If your church has a large parking lot or facility you can host a HUGE yard sale by selling booths for 25$ to families to sell their stuff. Would be good to have a bake sale at this time.

9. Spring Fashion Show and Vendor Expo
Sell booth space to vendors, have a fashion show, vendor exhibitions, and or speaker/entertainment on stage.

10. Christmas ornaments

11. Chili cook-off

12. Parents night out
Host a parents night out at your church. Have games and snacks.

13. New Years Eve Party/ Valentines Dance
We have used this for fundraisers before. Sell tickets or ask for donations. Have food donated to offset costs. It's always a lot of fun.

14. Movie Night/ Drive In
Have a movie night or drive in. Sell popcorn, candy, and snacks.

15. Cookbook
I have family who cherish their church's cookbooks. They are a wonderful way to preserve history as well. My mom has one with my Mamaws recipes and other family who have since passed. 

16. Car wash

17. Bake Sale

18. T-Shirts
You will want to order shirts for your trip anyways. 

19. Pancake Breakfast
Several restaurants will host a pancake breakfast fundraiser. Applebee's is the one I see the most.

20. Bingo night
Who doesn't like Bingo? Sell Bingo cards and offer Prizes.

Have a fundraiser idea that I didn't cover? Let me know www.facebook.com/thissinglemomneedsgrace

Good luck on your fundraiser! I hope the above idea's and links helps you. Remember not to worry, just have faith that God will provide.



No comments:

Post a Comment