Friday, March 8, 2019

Losing sleep for Space X Crew Dragon

I am an insomniac. I have a lot of trouble falling asleep and usually am awake until 3am, every night. I have been trying to work harder to get settled earlier. Eschew caffeine after 4. Disconnect from media. Meditate. Pray The Lord's Prayer a million times. Talk God's ear off. Anything to get me in a place of rest. Well, this week Science is working against me. From watching the liftoff of Dragon at 2:49 EST and then watching it dock early in the morning. It undocked this morning around 3am and I was back up at 7:30 am to watch Crew Dragon splashdown. Yes, I went back to sleep after. I am very excited about what is happening here in the US with our space program. It is time that we launch our astronauts on American soil. I have new videos on my YouTube channel. Subscribe!

 Subscibe to me on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment